Job ID: BH36691
Category: Contracts Management and Outsourcing
Industry: Medical Device
SUMMARY OF POSITION: This position is responsible for providing Sales Operations support with respect to contract entry, contract monitoring and compliance tracking. Key responsibilities include ordering and tracking assets and administering the equipment purchase programs through cooperative contracts with customers. This individual will interface with the field sales organization regularly, and collaborate cross-functionally to both execute and improve processes. Typical duties include transacting contracts into the proper systems, ensuring that orders are shipped, and tracking and reporting relative to program status and compliance.
Experience & Knowledge
1. Daily activities include field sales communication and support, data entry, compliance tracking, and reporting.
2. Collaborate with field sales, marketing, contract development, and legal to process contracts into the global ERP systems (JD Edwards E1), and coordinate with customer service and supply chain to ensure shipments are processed and delivered.
3. Provide both scheduled and adhoc business analysis for field sales to understand status, performance to contracts, and compliance reports.
4. Liaison between field sales organization and corporate functions to resolve issues, often with critical time constraints.
5. Participate in process improvement projects and system implementation projects to ensure that the business needs are met.
Preferred Skills/Behaviors Minimum Requirements:
EDUCATION REQUIRED/ PREFERRED: Bachelors Degree required
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: