We are excited to introduce you to the newest members of the Planet Pharma recruiting team! Get to know more about the group, learn what makes them fantastic, and be sure to connect on LinkedIn!
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacology
- James has worked in Recruitment and Talent Acquisition in the pharmaceutical industry for over 14 years, working both in-house for a global CRO and agency
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH HIM?
- He is passionate about the candidate experience and using his in-depth industry knowledge to play an integral part in facilitating professional development
- 10 years experience working with a variety of vendors and sponsors within the life sciences space
- Sarah joined Planet Pharma on the client side of our business, providing services across the industry covering On-Demand, Direct Hire, Contract-to-Hire, Global Workforce Solutions (MSP, RPO) and Payroll Support
WHY CLIENTS LOVE WORKING WITH HER:
- She believes that every company and project is different and, because of that, provides a bespoke service that is tailored to her clients’ needs
- Over two years of recruitment experience in the IT and SAP environment
WHAT SETS HIM APART?
- Conor strives to give candidates a stress free and pleasurable experience during their job search
- He loves his own job and hopes to ensure the candidates he works with feel the same about their new roles
- Bachelors degree in Molecular Biology and a masters in Forensic Science
- Priya has worked within recruitment for more than 13 years. She has been dedicated to the biometrics space for the past 10 years and is now working across a wide range of markets
WHAT DRIVES HER?
- She is highly experienced in the contract market and motivated to help experienced professionals find their next position
- Ruby started in recruitment in 2019 and has loved helping people find the next step in their career
- She has worked within clinical operations and is looking forward to working across multiple areas at Planet Pharma
WHAT YOU WOULDN’T GUESS ABOUT HER:
- Ruby is a keen gym goer and actually competed as an athlete – she can run 100m in under 12 seconds!
- Holds a BA in Business Management
- Seven months experience recruiting clinical operations staff in the EU including CTA’s, CRA’s, Clinical PM’s
WHAT IS HE LOOKING FORWARD TO?
- Josh is excited to work with a variety of professionals across the industry