We are excited to introduce you to the newest members of the Planet Pharma EU team! Get to know more about the group, learn what makes them fantastic, and be sure to connect on LinkedIn.
Pssst: interested in joining our amazing group of experts in the EU? We have several internal openings for Recruitment, Account Management and in Business Development. Email Spencer Cricks to inquire.
- Over a decade of experience recruiting in the pharma sector, with a special focus on roles pertaining to radiology, MRIs, nursing and radiography.
- Joe is big on personal and professional development. He loves searching new articles, podcasts, and books to find meaningful information that can be injected into the work day.
- As an avid sports fan, Joe plays rugby, recently got into CrossFit, and loves to chat about the Spurs.
“I love placing great candidates. It might seem obvious, but from my very first placement I’ve always felt a huge sense of reward for pushing someone’s career forward or for finding that role that makes their work / life balance better.”
- An experienced recruitment professional with nine years of specialized clinical development and pharmaceutical search
- Sam is a big fan of live music with a long list of bands and groups that he’s seen
- He loves running and has completed three half-marathons for local charities in South London
“I love recruiting in the life sciences sector because we are able to play a small role in impacting people’s lives for the better by finding the right professionals to support and lead the development and commercialization of much needed drugs and therapies.”
- 7+ years of recruiting experience focusing on direct hire roles in Pharma, Medical and Science, and Executive-level positions across Europe
- Master’s degree in molecular biology, Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science
- Clients and candidates love working with Simon because he’s genuine, enthusiastic, and detail oriented. He thrives on knowing exactly what clients need and what candidates really want to do.
“When you’re interviewing, remember that the person on the other side of the phone/camera/desk is another human. Don’t get lost in formalities. It is likely you both have similar motivations and similar interests. Have a chat! If you are successful, you will be colleagues, even friends! Why not start that off in the interview giving a clear picture of who you are and how it will be to work together. Enjoy it.”
Connect with Simon on LinkedIn
- A life science recruitment expert with sales and marketing experience
- Lea is fluent in German
- Fascinated by the cultures of other countries, Lea loves to travel and meet new people. Her versatility lends itself to trying new things, exploring, and acquiring new hobbies.
“I’m passionate about bringing awareness to Medical Device and Healthcare companies and helping them to be seen. They can often be overlooked in the big sea of Pharma and Biotech, or receive a less expertly tailored service.”
- Over four years of experience in recruiting, most recently focusing on contract and direct-hire in high-volume sectors
- Marc studied Japanese for five years as a language option for school—but don’t ask him to speak it now!
- His ideal remote work location is in a villa in the Spanish hills overlooking the coast
“I am most looking forward to getting involved with everything we have to offer. I already feel very at home here. Shortly after my first month, I got the opportunity to join the company’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee as a representative from the EU. I can’t wait to see where things go in the next year.”
- In-depth recruiting experience with a knack for customer support
- Beatrice enjoys working from the comfort of home and taking the occasional phone call outside on her balcony (although the beach would be her number one pick!).
- Beatrice is fluent in Italian and is conversational in both French and Spanish. She’s also a twin.
“Recruiting is hard work, but I enjoy the satisfaction from each placement—it is the best feeling! At Planet Pharma in particular, I’ve seen colleagues who have worked their way up and they inspire me to follow in their footsteps. I am ready to be as successful as ever!”
Connect with Beatrice on LinkedIn
- With over five years of staffing experience across Technical, Clinical, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance and Data Management recruitment primarily within the Life Sciences and FMCG industries, across EMEA & NA
- Job seekers love working with him because he genuinely cares about their career: “I’m very transparent and enjoy building relationships.”
- Jamahl is not afraid of addressing hard topics, loves to dance, and once worked in Barcelona for a summer
“My advice for job seekers is to stay organized with your job search. Make sure you have key items in your resume including any systems that you know, terms, acronyms, etc.”
Connect with Jamahl on LinkedIn
- Kenny has been in life sciences recruiting for four years, recruiting for permanent and contract roles in biometrics across Europe
- His superpower is identifying incredibly hard-to-find biometrics candidates… the ones no other agency can find.
- Kenny is Planet Pharma’s first team member based in Ireland! He is part of the company’s EU expansion plans.
“It can be incredibly hard to find the right candidate for biometrics roles. My advice to clients is not to give up or settle for someone who doesn’t quite fit the bill. There is a great fit out there for you. And, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that I can help you find them.”
Connect with Kenny on LinkedIn