Working with one of their pharmaceutical partner organizations, the client secured a contract to manage drug safety and case reports as part of a COVID-19 medical study. Due to the high volume of research data, their partner organization required additional resources to manage and publish findings.
• The CRO was tasked with assembling a scalable team that could meet this immediate need.
• Timely sourcing and recruitment of medical personnel to handle case intake, manage data, and review findings.
Due to prior successful engagements, the CRO sought out Planet Pharma for
assistance with their urgent staffing needs. With an extensive recruiting pipeline, Planet Pharma was able to quickly mobilize talent across the EMEA region to meet this challenge.
• Drug Safety Associates
• Drug Safety Assistants
• Interim Physicians
As a result of this engagement, the CRO was able to staff key personnel for their pharmaceutical partner to assist with the immediate increase in case load. Planet Pharma was able to streamline the process and assist the client in several key areas:
• Identified and secured EMEA talent, reducing overall cost.
• Managed a bulk hiring initiative, and implemented a structured, start-to-end recruitment process, granting the client access to a deep pool of qualified candidates.
• Secured and placed talent quickly, averaging a two-day time-to-hire rate for open positions.
Additionally, Planet Pharma handled timesheets and invoicing for the placed resources, providing another value-add for the CRO. This enabled staffed personnel to function as Planet Pharma consultants, minimizing overall costs and expenditure for the client.