Our pharmaceutical client needed a technically focused Project Manager who understood their diagnostic business fundamentals, but also had the experience to drive towards deadlines and achieve milestones.
- The client had a global project team with members and decision-makers from all of the different operating companies. This vast project team and disparate decision-makers caused a lot of churn and frequently missed deadlines.
- Bottom line, there were too many cooks and too many missed deadlines. Their projects needed clear leadership, so they called us.
- We staffed the right Project Manager, who had the right capabilities to manage this global effort and enable our client to make decisions quickly
- Our Project Manager informed project team members and decision-makers about important goings-on without overwhelming them
- The PM created an effective way to ensure decisions and progress were made in a timely fashion.
We listened to our client as they explained the reasons their project continually ran into delays.
- We provided the client with a technically knowledgeable Project Manager to lead the project team, manage deliverables and communicate effectively up and down the organization
- The Project Manager’s methodology focuses on excellent delivery and good, effective communications