An international facilities services firm with more than 500,000 global employees was chosen to manage all facilities services for a global pharmaceutical client.
- Recognizing the challenges of moving into GMP manufacturing, the pharmaceutical client requested GMP project management support for the transition from the previous facilities services partner to their own services management.
- In addition to manufacturing, the pharmaceutical client managed 30+ blood donation centers that would also be integrated into the program and in need of support
- The Project Managers delivered the integration hand-off as provided in the initial statement of work, providing a full Facilities Management Program Launch within four months of project initiation.
- After launch, some of the Project Managers stayed on to provide oversight to the program and assurance that the systems developed throughout the transition operated as designed
We placed Project Managers to assist with the transitional components of the integration, including:
- Initial Project Due Diligence (Including Financial, Supply Chain, Personnel and GMP Gap Assessment and Mitigation)
- Union Negotiations for Existing Workforce
- Employee Transitions from the Current Facilities Management Firm to the Client
- Global Facilities Supply Chain Management
- Procedural Integration and Training
- Attrition Management and New Employee Selection