A pharmaceutical client had a global project team that included representatives from Development, Safety, Pharmacovigilance, and IT. Their project was to implement an online portal for the delivery of Safety Letters to Investigators.
- The Project Manager left in the middle of the project, leaving the team without a Project Plan
- Without a knowledgeable and available replacement, the team was falling
behind. The project team needed a PM who understood the process and IT
challenges related to their online portal implementation, so they called Planet
Pharma for help.
- The Project Manager enabled the project team to continue moving forward and ultimately achieve a successful outcome.
- The project team ultimately received an award in recognition of their success and we’re so proud of their achievement
- We worked with the business leads to understand the client’s situation, learning their:
- Current state
- Expectations and needs
- Desired future state
- Using that information, we staffed a capable Project Manager with the right capabilities to manage this global cross-functional effort and enable the client to implement the process and technology changes
necessary to successfully complete the project.