Chief Medical Officer
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Confidential retained search for a Physician with an exceptional background in clinical development, ideally with combination experience from big pharma and small biotech environment. Oncology, Hematology, or Immunology expertise with Cell Therapy experience strongly desired. Established KOL network with prior experience liaising effectively with both Board and Investor communities, as well as the FDA and/or EMA. Demonstrable prior successful execution of clinical trials.
- Kick-off meeting with Chief Executive Officer and the Director of Human Resources.
- Initial consultation with 50+ prospective candidates.
- Fully screened 14 of the candidates.
- Qualified and presented 5 of the candidates to the client
- Of the 5 candidates shortlisted, 2 were racial minorities.
- Four of the ve shortlisted candidates were invited to rst round interview with the client.
- Three progressed to second stage, one progressed to meet with the Board Members, was selected, made an offer, and accepted the position.
PPG Advisory Partners mediated the negotiation process and helped the client to navigate the challenging market conditions to effectively secure the selected candidate. This included detailed briefings and advisory sessions around signing bonus, equity allocation, and cash compensation.
“We have had multiple positive experiences with this team. In relation to the CMO search, all candidates provided were excellent and t well with our culture and values, as well as being technically solid. The search was completed in an incredibly short timeframe, which is testament to the strong partnership we created, and the talent network accessible by the PPG Advisory Partners’ Executive Search team. We made a very high-prole Chief Medical Ocer hire, and it was a great experience – we are very pleased and would absolutely recommend this group without hesitation.”