Head of Translational Medicine
Reporting to the Chief Scientific Officer.
Early clinical strategy and overseeing the execution of Phase 1 trials, including the establishment of clinical infrastructure and key relationships. Driving the selection of clinical biomarkers for target engagement, patient selection, and signs of efficacy.
MD/PhD, or PhD with significant early clinical program leadership experience and 10+ years in
leadership and small molecule development.
- Kick-off meeting with the Chief Business Officer and the Head of Human Resources.
- Initial consultation with 70+ prospective candidates.
- Fully screened 28 of the candidates.
- Qualified and presented 9 of the candidates to the client.
- 6 executives of the 9 shortlisted candidates were invited to first round interviews with the client.
- Of the 9 candidates shortlisted, 4 were female and 3 were racial minorities
- 3 progressed to the second stage.
- 2 progressed to meet with the Executive Leadership Team.
- 1 was selected, offered, and accepted the position.
“Working with PPG Advisory Partners’ Executive Search team was easy and effective. We were able to mandate the search to them and they conducted full screening to deliver us a shortlist of credible and qualified candidates for us to select from. They helped us negotiate with and secure our chosen candidate and stayed in touch post-placement to ensure continued success.”