Senior Vice President, Global Development Operations
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer
Responsible for leading and integrating key operational functions within Development and participating in the development and implementation of clinical strategies in collaboration with other functional leaders in Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Portfolio Strategy & Operations, Data Management, Biostatistics and Regulatory.
PhD or MD with 20 years of related experience and 10 years in leadership in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Kick-off meeting with the Chief Medical Ocer and the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Initial consultation with 120+ prospective candidates.
- Fully screened 32 of the candidates
- Qualified and presented 8 of these candidates to the client.
- Of the 8 candidates shortlisted, 3 were female and 1 was of a racial minority.
- 7 executives of the 8 shortlisted candidates were invited to first round interviews with the client.
- 5 progressed to the second stage.
- 3 progressed to meet with the Executive Leadership Team.
- 2 were invited to Round Table discussions with the Board.
- One was selected, offered, and accepted the position.
- 12 weeks from initial kick-off to offer acceptance.
“The executive recruiting team at PPG Advisory Partners has been fantastic to work with. They are by far the smoothest of all the recruiters I have worked with and provide only the best talent with a no-nonsense approach.”