Vice PResident of biometrics
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer.
Leading and owning the Biometrics function with oversight of ~25 internal FTE, plus third-party vendor
management. Responsible for overseeing and leading Biometric input to clinical development plans, regulatory documents, clinical protocols, and publications from IND to global registrations. Must have FDA and EMA ling experience, ideally with Oncology experience.
PhD with 15 years industry experience and 5 years leading a statistical or biometrics function.
- Kick-off meeting with the Chief Medical Officer, the VP of Human Resources, and internal Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Initial consultation with 95+ prospective candidates.
25 candidates went through a multi-stage screening process.
- Fully vetted and presented 7 of the candidates to the client hiring team.
- All 7 candidates were screened by the clients HR Team and 3 progressed to the second stage with the CMO (hiring manager).
- Of the 7 candidates shortlisted, 3 were female and 2 were ethinic minorties
- The final candidate interviewed with multiple senior
stakeholders from the Executive Leadership Team and had Round Table discussions with the Board.
- We conducted offer planning, negotiated a contract and successfully onboarded the candidate.
- The chosen candidate was a female person-of-color
“This was a successful partnership with great account management and follow up. Quality candidates were targeted to meet search criteria and the team was proactive in providing constructive feedback and recommendations. They were extremely responsive and provided thoughtful communication - highly recommended.”