We are excited to introduce you to the newest members of the Planet Pharma EU recruiting team! Get to know more about the group, learn what makes them fantastic, and be sure to connect on LinkedIn!
Pssst: Ready to join our amazing London-based group? We have several internal openings for recruiting and in business development. Send an email to Spencer Cricks (email@example.com) to inquire. Get ready to be part of something amazing.
A LITTLE ABOUT CHANEL:
- Chanel has worked in pharmaceutical recruitment for nearly seven years, specifically concentrating on the medical affairs, commercial and medical information markets in Europe and the UK.
- In a previous life Chanel was a professional singer, and her ultimate crowd pleaser was “I want to dance with somebody” by Whitney Houston. It was a firm fan favorite.
- Chanel also used to have her own YouTube channel with up to 200,000 viewers!
IDEAL REMOTE WORKING LOCATION WOULD BE:
A log cabin by the snowy mountains somewhere in Austria or Switzerland. Pure bliss.
WHAT CHANEL IS PASSIONATE ABOUT:
“First and foremost, I’m passionate about science and working in recruitment for the pharmaceutical industry means we get to play a big part in bringing drugs to the market that ultimately help patients and their families; helping the science come to life so to speak. We’re a small cog in a very big wheel, and our job is often overlooked!”
A LITTLE ABOUT AKEEL:
- A life science recruitment expert with over five years’ experience supporting some of the leading companies within the regulatory space.
- Akeel has a strong sporting background, too, and has represented his county in Cricket. He is also an experienced boxer!
- With a huge passion for culture and language, Akeel has travelled around Pakistan, Asia, and Europe.
IDEAL WORK FROM HOME LOCATION WOULD BE:
Working from a Yoga Resort in India, channeling his inner peace to find the best candidates for his clients!
WHY DOES AKEEL RECRUIT IN THE PHARMA INDUSTRY?
“I love working with people who are passionate about the industry. The candidates we place and the clients we work with do their jobs to impact people’s lives and health for the better.”